Thursday, October 22, 2009

A love vow:


You are not the air that I breathe, You are the sweet scent that drifts upon it. You are not the sounds that I hear, You are the music of my life. You are not my will to survive, You are my reason for living. It is with you that I experience the wonders of the world. It is with you that I triumph over the challenges in my path. It is your partnership that leads me to the fulfillment of my dreams. It is your friendship that guides me as I grow and learn. It is your patience and wisdom that calms my restless nature. It is through you that I know my true self. I do not take you for granted, I cherish you. I do not need you I choose you. I choose you today in witness of all the people who love us. I choose you tomorrow in the privacy of our hearts. I choose you in strength and weakness, I choose you in health and sickness. I choose you in joy and sorrow. I will choose you, over all others, every day for all the days of my life.

From Alternative Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment