Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Save the dates are here!

What better way to follow up my previous post than with this one in which I ooh and ahh over a "supposed to"?

We ordered our save-the-dates from weddingpaperdivas.com. For a nice price, mind you... (A hint: if you plug in things like "discount" in addition to where ever you are ordering from, you can sometimes find deals. For instance, I got 15% of the order and free shipping with a little searching. Yay!)

Anyway, without further ado, here they are:

Save the Date!

They are not handmade because I don't have any time to be doing at at the moment (comps are in 7 days now!) and I feel good about that. They are 30% recycled post-consumer paper which isn't great, but isn't bad. And, even though we could have sent out an email or something, when I go to weddings I really like to have something I can put up on the 'fridge so I don't forget about when it is and plus, I think these are pretty, and this was the design T liked the best (and so did I).

I guess there's just a balance we have to strike, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment