Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Possible wedding shoes

I wish I liked wearing heels. I know lots of women (or, at least I hear about them?) that love heels and even find them "comfy."

I have never been that woman.

For me, I like the look of a heel when I'm wearing a short dress, and then I really enjoy taking them off about 2 hours later. That's about all I can take. And, I promise I'm not being wimpy, I think its genetic. Or, maybe I'm just stoopidly practical, but either way, I don't think I want to go the high-heel route for the wedding day. Or, if I do, I'd like to have a pair of cute flats to slip into after the ceremony. Oh yeah, the ceremony will be on grass, so that's a bit of an issue as well.

So, I'm thinking one very comfy pair of flats, or a pair of flats and a hotter (but still comfortable) pair of higher shoes that I'll take off after the ceremony.

Here are some of the options I'm looking at:

 
Born "Peony" 

  



Frye "Emma Honeycomb Stud"



Frye "Maya Vintage Stud" in Yellow

or Teal:

  

Seychelles "Veronica"

 
Anne Klein "Sestina" 


 
Report "Raven"



Thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment