Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rings!

Wedding Things

We purchased our rings the other day after a very short trip to Victoriana on Larimer Street. The salesperson was so sweet with us. She didn't pressure us, asked our budget and kept us within it, honored my request for a "recycled" ring, and best of all, she found us rings that fit that we could walk out of the store with. To date it was my most enjoyable interaction with a wedding vendor. (I'm also willing to say it had something to do with having T there, who is a lot better at making decisions on the spot than I am. Were I alone, I might have waffled about it.)

Wedding Things

But, here the rings are. T's is a white gold ring. Not recycled, but very nice looking. And mine is vintage from 1930. It is platinum with 9 tiny tiny diamonds. I have a thing against most diamonds, but these ones have been there for a while and aren't creating any immediate damage. And, it is pretty and simple and looks really good with the aquamarine ring I already wear.

Wedding Things

No comments:

Post a Comment