Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Done

Well, we did it. The wedding was absolutely perfect.

For anyone else out there that is planning a wedding right now, I have this to say to you: Stop stressing. It will all come together and it will be great.

Our people surrounded us in love the whole weekend. They helped us get things done as needed, and did things we didn't even know needed doing. They all had out backs because it was a day of joy and happiness. And let me tell you, did we have a good party afterward, too. I couldn't have asked for anything more. It was the absolute best version of what I could have hoped for. Whe weather was beautiful in the mid 70's, the sun was out, our ceremony was a little bit different and really awesome. The reception venue, Vita, was excellent. We worried about nothing.

And now we're married and I almost can't believe it. Life feels the same in most ways, but there is something so awesome about standing in front of your family and friends and saying, Hey, we're family now. Recognize our family, and please support us when we need it.

I'll post some more pictures in a bit, and tell you about out awesome ceremony, the family-reunion pie-making factory, my collect-as-I-walk flowers soon.

But now, I'm going to relish my delicious cup of coffee and the burning desire to enjoy the fact that there isn't any more wedding planning to do!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment